It's the most wonderful time of the year...
It's that time of year again!! The time where you start shopping for advent calendars. This year I have made a slight change and decided to buy Beauty Advent Calendars.
I just wanted to share a few purchases
Body Shop 24 Days Of Joy- £50
This was a present from my Boyfriend, it has 24 Body Shop treats inside, cannot wait till 1st December so I can start opening the little doors!
I'm not going to spoil the complete contents but a little sneak peak!
The Body Shop Christmas range this year has a variety of items, there a lot of Glazed Apple and Frosted Cranberry products, some of which they have in miniature in the advent calendar. There are shower gels, hand creams, makeup items, body lotions and more...
Ciate Mini Mani Manor Nail Polish Advent Calendar- £49
I bought this little treat for myself about 2 weeks ago from John Lewis, but I know there are other stores you can buy it from, Selfridges etc...
I think this is one of the best value beauty advent calendars around this year, it has 22 mini nail polishes, nail transfers and one full sized "secret" nail polish (colour unveiled when you open the door)
I picked up this advent calendar for just £10 from Primark, I think this would make a great pre-Christmas gift, especially if your on a budget (calling all students!!!)
It has 24 items of jewellery, 12 pairs of stud earrings, 4 midi rings, 4 ditsy charm bracelets and 4 ditsy charm necklaces.
Let me know if you have a different beauty advent calendar or what you think of these ones, comment below!!
Thank for reading.
It has 24 items of jewellery, 12 pairs of stud earrings, 4 midi rings, 4 ditsy charm bracelets and 4 ditsy charm necklaces.
Let me know if you have a different beauty advent calendar or what you think of these ones, comment below!!
Thank for reading.



No comments:
Post a Comment