Saturday, 15 November 2014

Benefit Christmas Gifts Review

I treated myself to two Benefit Christmas gifts this year. I love Benefit makeup and the sets I picked have several full sized items, and are cheaper than buying the items separately.















Sugar Glam Fairies- £44.50


This Christmas set come in an adorable house tin and contains:

    • They're Real Mascara- Full Size 8.5g
    • The Porefessional- Full Size 22ml
    • Hoola- Full Size 8g
    • Benetint- Travel Size 4ml
    I use Porefessional so was really happy to see a full size one in the Christmas sets!







    Cheeky Sweet Spot- £29.50



    Contains six mini powders, a highlighter and a brush

    • Dandelion highlighting powder 
    • Bella Bamba blusher 
    • Sugarbomb blusher 
    • Hoola bronzer 
    • Coralisa blusher 
    • Rockatuer blusher 
    • Watt's Up highlighter 
    • Blusher brush 

    The sizes of the powders are really good for the price, slightly smaller than a full size. I was surprised to see Bella Bamba in the set as it has been discontinued, Dallas or Hervana could have been added instead. But a really nice selection of powders especially excited to try out Watt's Up. The only powders I have used are Sugar Bomb, Dandelion and Hervana (although not included n this years set).



    Although I have not used most of the products stay tuned for more detailed reviews on them.

    I bought these sets from Boots, but you can get them from pretty much any Benefit counter or from Benefit online.

    Hope you all enjoyed this review, comment below!

    Thanks for reading!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment