Sunday, 23 November 2014

Huge Lush Haul!!

Lush smells amazing...


I have been to Lush a few times recently so decided to put all the products together and do one big haul blog post!! Lush products are amazing and contain fresh and natural ingredients and are all handmade.

These are all the products I've bought
  • Limited Edition Snow Fairy Shower Gel- 500g- £11.95
  • Daddy-O Shampoo- 100g- £5.50
  • American Cream Conditonar- 100g- £4.50
  • Santa's Lip Scrub- £5.50
  • Santa Baby Lip Tint- £5.95
  • Butterbear Bath Bomb- £1.95
  • Wizard Bubble Bar- £3.25
  • Yog Nog Soap- £3.40 per 100g
  • Cupcake Face Mask- £6.50
  • Imperialis Facial Moisturiser- £13.50
  • Kalamazoo Beard and Facial Wash- 240g- £12.00
  • Breath of Fresh Air Toner-100g- £4.25
  • Dirty Massage Bar- £5.95
  • Strawberry Feels Forever Massage Bar- £5.95
  • Soft Coeur Massage Bar- £4.95




I have broken the products down into categories, making it a bit easier to read. 

Facial Products 

































Cupcake Face Mask

I have used pretty much all of this face mask, as you can see from the picture, one of the reasons is because this product only has a 4 week shelf life as it is made fresh, another because it smells amazing. It contains ingredients such as cocoa powder, cocoa butter, fresh mint, vanilla, spearmint oil and peppermint oil.
You need to keep this stored in the fridge, this also means when you apply the mask is very cooling and feels super fresh.
The face mask is really thick and smells of chocolate and is great for oily skin, even if you have combination skin you can still use it on any oily patches.
This was great on my skin and did not dry it out, even though it is meant for oily skin and teenage skin. It helped to clear up my spots and as I washed it off I got a light exfoliation, so it really smoothed my skin out.
Also if you bring back 5 clean full sized Lush pots you can get one fresh mask free.



Imperialis Facial Moisturiser

One pot is suppose to last 3 months, I have only been using this for a few weeks, but I still have plenty left. I have combination skin and the info on the pot says "great for skins that can't make up their minds"
I also have sensitive skin and as this contains natural ingredients I thought it would really help, some of the ingredients are orange blossom water, organic extra virgin olive oil, cocoa butter, St John's Wort extract and lavender flower infusion.
This is quite a thick moisturiser and when it's applied it is best to let it sink in for 5 minutes before applying other products. It smells very pleasant and has a hint of a floral scent, from the natural ingredients.
You can use this product for daytime or night and so far I have seen an improvement, but as winter has quickly approached I may choose something designed for dryer skin next time. It is moisturising, but if you have dry skin I would recommend choosing something more suited for dry skin.







Kalamazoo Beard and Facial Wash


Now this is something my Boyfriend choose as he likes Lush too, it has an amazing fruity smell. The product is quite thick, and he has said it does not lather into a soapy formula when he uses it. It really does soften his beard though and seems to really smooth out his skin.
It contains ingredients like fresh pineapple, apricot kernel oil, lime oil and almond oil.









Breath of Fresh Air Toner


This is the toner the shop assistant recommended, but I have since seen their rose, and tea tree one which I would like to try.
This toner has spring water, sea water and aloe vera gel which is great for sensitive skin. Every time I use this it's like I am on the beach getting a fresh hit of misty sea water. I really like it and it absorbs in very quickly. It has a spray application and the slogan/info on the bottle"sea breeze captured in a bottle" is cute and very accurate!







Makeup


I am going to upload a much more detailed review on both these products so won't write much below.

Santa's Lip Scrub- cola flavoured scrub

Santa Baby Lip Tint- bright red tint











Massage Bars 





Dirty Massage Bar

Although this bar has vegan dark chocolate in the middle the chocolate scent is very subtle and not overpowering, it has a more minty scent from the spearmint ingredient. 
It also contains the herbal Gorilla perfume, I haven't tried this but if this bar was anything to go off I would purchase! I really like the smell, and this bar would neatly fit into a massage bar tin.



Strawberry Feels Forever Massage Bar

This massage bar is pink and is a strawberry shape, the indentations on the bar wore down quite quickly, but to be honest you cannot really feel them against your skin. This also leaves a pink after tint on your skin from the colour of the bar. To me it only has a slightly fruity scent, it has ingredients such as fresh strawberries., infusions of hibiscus flowers, cocoa butter, shea butter and extra virgin olive oil.






Soft Coeur Massage Bar

This massage bar is in a heart shape and has a honey scent. It contains ingredients like cocoa butter, honey and shea butter. 







Hair Products 





Daddy-O Shampoo

I picked this up in the smallest size, and it is a gorgeous deep purple colour, which is meant to help keep grey and blonde hair bright and shiny. It contains violets and fresh lemons. Purple shampoo also helps blonde hair from going brassy. It smells just like Parma Violets, which works great for me as they are my favourite sweet!






American Cream Conditioner

Again I picked up this smaller size version, it smells creamy, but I don't think it quite smells like strawberry vanilla milkshake, but perhaps when I use it the smell is a bit more powering. 

I haven't used either of these products yet but I am eager too!





Shower and Bath Products 




Limited Edition Snow Fairy Shower Gel

Haven't used this product yet but I bought the larger size as I was so upset when Twilight was discontinued and didn't come back this year.. sob sob sob...
It is pink with a sparkly shimmer essence and smells like candy!!





Butterbear Bath Bomb

Image from Lush
I forgot to take a picture of this sorry. The bear is absolutely adorable and smells amazing! 




Wizard Bubble Bar

This bubble bar is by far one of my favourites just by the looks, it is an adorable wizard and is purple and sparkly. Purple is my favourite colour ever. The wizard hat has a small star at the top and smells slightly fruit and spicy. I haven't tried it yet but I hope it lives up to expectations.




Yog Nog Soap

I found this soap didn't rather lather so I felt like I was try to wash myself with a message bar. Having said that it still smells great and of egg nog, a real festive treat. I love the pattern on the soap which contains stars, christmas tree and angels, depending on what you get on your slice of soap. There is a light layer of glitter on top as well so you may start of a little shimmery.


Thanks so much for having a read! Fran x

No comments:

Post a Comment