Shopping at Sephora became one of favourites things to do, they always had special offers and the sheer range of products available was amazing. These are just a few things I want this year....
I narrowed down my wishlist to 5 products, and if you shop at Sephora, you know how difficult that must have been for me
The first item on my wishlist is the Sephora Favorites set, $75.00, I have this same set from last year and although it does have some of the same products, I absolutely loved this set, and it is great value for money!
Inside there are a lot of mini products
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in Dark Brown
- Benefit POREfessional and They're Real Mascara In Jet Black
- Bumble And Bumble Surf Spray
- Chloè Rollerball
- Formula X Nail Color in Ignite
- Fresh Sugar Rosè Tinted Lip Treatment
- Josie Maran 100% Pure Argan Oil
- Nars Cosmetics Blush in Orgasm
- Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 35 in Light
- Stila Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner In Intense Black
- Urban Decay Eye shadow in Sin
Next on my wishlist is the Nars- Narsissist Eyeshadow Palette, $79.00, which has 15 beautiful and very wearable shades.
For some time I have been afraid of lipsticks, not knowing what colour to wear, and when I see the dark plum colours I think on me it would look ridiculous, but next year I really want to make an effort into trying out ore lip products and finding a few I am really happy with, that is why the Sephora Favorites, Give me More Lip, $59.00, is also on my list. It has a whopping 17 products mini sized products inside, less than 10 dollars for a product! And contains lipsticks, lip liners, glosses, balms and treatments, I think this would be ideal for me to try out some high quality products, please Santa! I won't list all the products here just because there are so many, but some of my most wanted to try are
- Benefit Tinted Lip Balm in Posie
- Too Faced Melted Liquefied Long Wear Lipstick in Fuchsia
- Laura Mercier Lip Glacé in Blush
- MAKE UP FOR EVER Waterproof Lip Liner Pencil
Apart from the Makeup forever lip liner, I should be able to find the other most wanted to try products here in the UK.
I have become much more interested on contouring techniques and products which is why I really want to try the Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit, $40.00
This set looks amazing and has 3 highlighting and 3 contouring shades, perfect for if you are not sure what shades you want to use.
Finally on my wishlist is the Sephora Favorites Perfume Sampler, $60.00.
I am an avid collector of perfume bottles and perfumes and this set has 14 samples inside, again fantastic value. I would love to try the Prada Candy perfume, and maybe will buy a full sized bottle next year, the smell is divine, I really like the sweet smells so would be perfect for my existing collection.
From time to time on eBay I have seen some Sephora Favorites available, being on eBay they can sometimes be a bit silly in price, and it would work out cheaper to just buy a few of the products full size, but nevertheless I will have another look this year. Has anyone else got any most wanted items from Sephora this year? Let me know.

Thank you :) <3 I've checked out your blog and I am now following!!
ReplyDelete