Bargain alert!!
I may have already been out and bought 3 copies just so I can get my hands on 3 of the 4 colours available.....
The choice of the colours available are, a light taupe colour, dark purple, a dark red and finally a lighter more brighter red. I opted to buy the taupe colour, purple and darker red.
Below I have listed the colours I bought and the official Nails Inc name next to it.
Light taupe colour- Marylebone Mews
Darker red- Hanover Square
Dark purple-Wigmore Street
I don't have the name of the brighter red colour, sorry.
The names are just simply adorable, they have other colours with the London names as well. These are also the full size versions, 10ml each!! Usually the nail polish's are £11.00 but to purchase the magazine it will only cost you £2.00!! Saving £9.00 on each polish....
If that doesn't just tempt you then with the issue as well you can get your paws on a 20% discount card for H&M. Great for if you are about to buy a Christmas outfit.
The polish dries very quickly, and I was really impressed with the shine. No top coat added in my picture that is just the polish!
Incase anyone was wondering the star used to display the polish's was £5.00 from Wilkinson's and is the larger size, I think it's stunning!
I may have to pop out and get the final colour... Did anyone purchase the December issue, if so, what colour did you get?
No comments:
Post a Comment